How to use:
- Put a small amount of coffee beans into the hopper and adjust the grind level.
- 10-12 g is normally good for one serving(120 ml).Don’t put big amount of beans into the hopper at once not to make beans spring out.
- Hold the grinder tightly and spin the handle clockwise slowly to grind beans.(Don’t spin the handle counterclockwise not to damage the burr.)
- Please use fresh coffee beans every time.Enjoy your coffee!
How to disassemble and clean:
- Use a soft sponge and mild dish detergent for cleaning.
- Coffee oil adheres to the burr.Immerse the burr in diluted neutral detergent, and then thoronughly rinse out it . After washing,let it dry completely.
- Do not let children use this grinder.
- Do not put fingers inside the mill when turning.
- Only to be used for coffee.